Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hana to Yume --> Yami no Matsuei?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chiizu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I have read on this forum, Yami no Matsuei is going to cancel. My heart is crying blood. I`m very big fan of YnM and I know that there are many others too. Well, do anybody know when Yami no Matsuei began to run in Hana to Yume? And something about it, is it started at that appointment where manga 11. ended? Or started it from the very beginning?
    I just think, that I`ll try to collect all those Hana to Yumes where is something Yami no Matsuei. I mean, through internet, from private sellers. It`ll get a long time, but if Yami no Matsuei doesn`t continue, I`ll try it. So I need a little help about that information. I have mangas 1-11, so it`d be ideal to collect Hana to Yumes from that appointment where manga 11. ended.

    Thank you all who answer! I really appreciate it ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://theria.net/yaminomatsuei/manga/index.html gives years/issue numbers within the year for just about all the YnM chapters--chapters that haven't yet been collected into tankoubon are at the bottom.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oo What...? Yami no Matsuei is being cancelled? I'm confused... I'm... very confused. Will someone tell me what's going on?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member animefairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Yami no Matsuei is going to cancel?!?!?!?! Where did you find this out Chiizu? Do you mean that the manga won't be continued anymore *is just as confused as KageNoShinigami*

    Can anyone please PLEASE tell me what is going on and where you heard this from. thanx [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nobody actually knows anything about what's going on. That's why nobody's replied to this (or the previous thread on this topic) for months. There's just gobs of unsubstantiated fangirl rumors flying around at the speed of light.

    We can't answer because an answer doesn't exist. It's just rumors at this point - I don't know of anyone anywhere who's actually cited a Japanese language source for any of the insane rumor-mill-ness that's been flying around Yami ever since it started being printed more slowly...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 07, 2004 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member animefairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    K i'm stupid I just read the older discussion about this so ignore my previous post *sweatdrops* But I'm extremely sad that this manga seems to be cancelled since it is one of my favorites.

    *cries silently in corner as she reads info on it* [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •